Monday, July 7, 2008

Disseminating Information

Everyone has an opinion and I am going to use this space to get mine out there. 

I love to leave comments on various aspects of the hockey world on discussion boards such as IslanderMania, HFBoards, etc. The thing is I just cannot stand some of the things people say there. Some of the users there are outrageous, some are preachy, some only see the world as it exists in video games. The point you can only really ever get into a conversation that is at all reasonable about 50% of the time; maybe less. 

For someone like me that is just unbearable. 

So here I am going to lay down my opinions on things that people say. I am going to take topics and comments from message boards and try to work through them. Sometimes though, I am going to make my own preachy statements or pick up a topic that I feel like discussing. 

I am stuck far away from Long Island, which is too bad because I am a big Islanders fan. So, since I cannot go to games I have to find other ways to get involved. The web chatter is my best way to do this.

Hopefully I can have some fun with this, and hopefully I get to develop some stimulating conversation. 

No comments: